The Paco is a drug that is killing some years miles of kids in Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Peru. Born in the suburbs of Buenos Aires shortly after the 2001 crisis, soon spread to other countries. Paco is done with the residue of cocaine mixed with more harmful substances such as dust or glass halogen lamps burned. In a few time dependence is total and you get to death, body slimming, teeth falling out, until I choke. The paco only costs 5 pesos in Argentina dose (one euro) and has a few seconds 1000 times stronger than regular cocaine. Most affected are the young kids from 12 to 17 years. The great tragedy is that this deadly drug was released from the poorest areas and is now becoming fashionable even in the middle class. Without some kind of unstoppable epidemic.
01) Lomas de Zamora, Argentina 2011. A guy is sleeping outside his house in the middle of an open sewer. People who use to smoke paco sleep during the day.
02) Lima, Perù, 2011 A boy in an abandoned bulding. People spend all the night smoking Paco.
03) Cartagena, Colombia, 2011 is the city with the biggest amount of young girls forced into prostitution. Most of these girls uses the money to buy drugs.
04) Brazil, Salvador de Bahia, 2011. Guys on the street in the centre of the city.They need to smoke Paco all the night.
05) Lima, Perù, 2011. Youg guys having breaskfast and smoking Paco and Crack.
06) Brazil, Salvador de Bahia, 2011, a girl smokes Paco in his slums in the city center.
07) Brazil, Salvador de Bahia, 2011. Very young guys on the street in the centre of the city. They are used to smoke Paco all the night.
08) Lomas de Zamora, Argentina 2011. A man is selling Paco to young boys in front of children.
09) Lomas de Zamora, Argentina 2011. A guy smoking paco in an a abandoned building.
10) Brazil, Salvador de Bahia, 2011. A doped prostitute is wandering in the city.
11) Brazil, Salvador de Bahia, 2011. The police arrest Paco dealers.
12) Lomas de Zamora. Buenos Aires, April 2012. A